AeroGear 1.0.0.M5 released
We’ve just released the next milestone of AeroGear, 1.0.0.M5. In this release we’ve landed several features, and a bunch of new stuff:
- aerogear-controller 1.0.0.Alpha released
- aerogear.js 1.0.0.Alpha released, and a companion demo app using it (sources)
- we started the integration with PicketBox and DeltaSpike for the demo app
- a shiny-new site is in the oven, just waiting for you to try it before it goes live
- last but not least, the initial foundation for our iOS client libraries is laid!
Wondering what we’re planning to the next releases? Take a look at our roadmap.
call for arms
Aerogear is open source, so feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about mobile development with JBoss technologies. We’d appreciate your feedback! If you’ve got mobile or HTML5 requirements and you’re wondering how to move forward post to our mailing list, or stop by #aerogear @ irc.freenode.net.